Mornington Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
At Mornington Chinese Medicine we have 9 Acupuncturists. These specifically selected practitioners within the clinic work as a cohesive team, with a primary role in providing the care, support & treatment outcomes their client’s require, while educating & encouraging them to strive for greater levels of health & wellness.
- Providing all members of our community with the highest quality complementary medical healthcare, in a compassionate, caring and supportive manner.
- Endeavouring, at all times, to help individuals understand and learn more about their health & wellbeing, and providing the care & support needed to empower people to take charge of their lives, in an effort to reach greater levels of wellness & life satisfaction.
- Delivering this service with the utmost professionalism, and striving to integrate our services with other healthcare providers within our community.
- Actively promote the profile of Chinese Medicine throughout conventional medical/healthcare circles and the wider community, providing individuals with more choice and control over their health & wellbeing.
- Create and maintain a clinic environment full of positive energy, enthusiasm and goodwill, for the ultimate benefit of clients, and practitioners alike.
STOP…if you are sick of trolling the internet for answers!
Read Fertile Life now instead of trawling the internet for answers – everything you need to know is compiled in this easy to read book.
Fertile Life is a clear, concise, practical, no nonsense and proven method for conceiving your baby. But, it’s not about just conceiving. It’s about first creating the best possible version of yourself and your partner.
The Fertile Life method shows you how to implement Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, diet and lifestyle into your conception journey, to achieve your healthiest and most balanced self. Only then will you be able to grow the healthiest baby you can.
There is no quick fix. There is only patience, time and dedication by you and your partner. The Fertile Life outlines how to do this. Follow Fertile Life and dare to hope for your healthy baby.
Download at www.fertilelife.com.au